Suitable for Touring and Long ride,2-holes double sided clipless pedal
With its unique Split Binding System(Pat.P) the pedal provide proper holdings of cleats, yet requires minimum
release force and angle of twisting your heel.
With MKS original cleat set that compatible SPD※2 cleat（Reccomended SM-SH51）
- Recommended for long range pedaling such as TOURING or ENDURANCE, TRAIL,CROSS COUNTRY because the Split Binding System helps tired riders with its low stress stepping out character to provide easy releasing, when they finished pedaling after a long run.
- Appropriate for clipless pedal beginners, female riders and person with inflexible heel.
- Double sided bindings and cleat guides of heel side help easy pedal-catching and stress-free stepping in.
- The spring tension is adjustable with accessory 3mm hex.wrench.
- Attached cage improves pedal stability and controllability while catching the pedal at low speed.
While replacing it with accessory side covers make the pedal compact. It is adaptable for broad range of cycling style.
- Large contact area between shoe and pedal provides stable and efficient pedaling.
※Do not dismantle the cartridge sealed bearings since these items are accurately adjusted maintenance free parts.
p>※1 : Size：W＝width(mm)、L＝length(mm)
※2 : SPD is registered trademark of SHIMANO INC.
Specifications are subject to changed without notice.