The GRAFIGHT-XX is a re-issue of our 1982 smash hit the GRAFIGHT-X
The GRAFIGHT-X was one of the earliest pedals on the market to use Synthetic Fiberglass Resin- which we proudly proclaimed to be nearly half of the weight of an aluminum alloy pedal body while being twice as ridged and strong. While originally developed for BMX, we have found this to be an excellent pedal for e-bikes, and are making the pedal in 5 colors (White, Black, Red, Blue, and Khaki).
Features of the GRAFIGHT-XX are
- Labyrinth dust seal that provides excellent water and dust proofing
- MKS’s hand adjusted cup and cone bearing system
- 21 molded protrusions in three shapes to provide a stable grip
- Design that is slightly concave toward the center of the pedal.
- Available with a ½" spindles
W102 × L87
CUP & CONE BEARINGS
Weight of a pair
Specifications are subject to be changed without notice.