Upgrade to the NEXT stage while maintaining traditional styling
- The Sylvan Track NEXT Ezy Superior has a short two-piece single-sided cage built around a compact pedal body that allows for ample ground clearance when cornering. The Sylvan Track NEXT is designed to be used on the steep banking of a velodrome, but is also at home on the road. The cage plate tooth profile is similar to the Sylvan road, and we recommend toe clips and straps with this pedal.
- The Sylvan Track NEXT is now available with our Ezy Superior quick release axle system.
- The patented Ezy Superior system allows for safe, rapid, and toolless removal of pedals for travel, storage, or flexibility. Particularly popular as an upgrade for folding bicycles, those who take their bikes on mass transit, or travel bikes with coupler systems our Ezy Superior system can dramatical improve ride quality while saving space.
- The Sylvan NEXT are our new premium level of pedal that maintains the Sylvan’s traditional styling.
- The Sylvan NEXT series uses our Triple Sealed Cartridge Bearings- providing a remarkably smooth and maintenance-free rotation at a lighter weight than cup and cone bearings. The low drag bearing improves pedaling efficiency, making the NEXT series ideal for long distance riding.
- The Sylvan NEXT uses screws to fasten the plate to the pedal body making them replaceable- or customizable.
- To match the improved performance, we have upgraded the finish on the Sylvan NEXT series. The Sylvan NEXT Ezy Superior is available in high polish chrome pedal body with high polish chrome step plates, or black pedal body with black step plates.
※Do not dismantle the cartridge sealed bearings. These items are pre-adjusted and maintenance free.
※Do not inject lubricant into cartridge sealed bearings. Lubrication fluid stimulates grease leakage and shortens the bearing lifespan.
※The dust seal cap also functions as the bearing adjuster. If you loosen the cap, it may cause play and premature wear.
Specifications are subject to changed without notice.
※A thin pedal spanner (15 mm wrench flat with under 3.2 mm thickness) is required for initial attachment of the adapter.
For the installation of Ezy Superior and Ezy, we recommend you to use dedicated MKS original PEDAL SPANNER or thin wheel hub spanner.